Khan was a true hero. He tossed Charlotte to safety just in time, however, he was bitten by the snake.
In Australia a Doberman probably saved a toddler’s life. Charlotte, just 17 months old, played in the yard with the family pet Doberman, as her mom looked on.
The large dog named Kahn had come into the family just 4 days earlier. His previous owners had abused and then abandoned him.
Even though the pup and the little girl seemed to get along, Khan was about to do something to the child that no one would soon forget…
While they were playing outside, the big Doberman became aggressive, pushing Charlotte around the yard. Suddenly, he grabbed the toddler by the diaper and threw her across the yard.
Charlotte’s mother Catherin was horrified, until she realized what had happened: Khan had seen a poisonous king brown snake heading right for the little girl, and his seemingly violent action was actually an attempt to save her life.
Khan was a true hero. He tossed Charlotte to safety just in time, while he was bitten by the snake. The dog was taken to the vet in time for an anti-venom injection, and recovered fully.
Had Khan not stepped in, baby Charlotte would have been bitten, with possibly disastrous results.
Although Khan had been part of his new family for just a few days, this amazing four legged friend knew exactly what to do. He risked his life to protect others.
The Svilicics plan to pay Khan back every day by giving him the home he deserves and the love he showed their family in such a remarkable way.
Share this incredible story with your friends who love dogs!
Watch How Dogs Protect Their Owners from Snakes