Last Updated July 10, 2020
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Website, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. By continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified. You can find the most recent version of these Terms here. Use of the Website after such changes constitutes acceptance of such changes. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Website shall also be subject to the Terms.
RESTRICTIONS & LIMITED LICENSE TERMS
This Website and all the materials available on the Website are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Website is provided solely for your personal non-commercial use. You may not to use the Website or the materials available on the Website in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, republish, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by electronic means including email) any material from the Website. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
YOU LICENSE US
Anything you submit or post to the Website, provide us, and/or post in any social media venues and groups, including without limitation, posts, comments, blog entries, photographs, videos, testimonials, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, and create derivative works from such submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such submissions. You are representing: a) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and b) that you are thirteen years of age or older. The Company may use testimonials and/or product reviews in whole or in part, together with the name, city, and state of the person submitting it. Testimonials may be used for any form of activity relating to the Company’s services or products, in printed and online media, as the Company determines in its sole and exclusive discretion. Additionally, Company reserves the right to correct grammatical and typing errors, to shorten testimonials prior to publication or use, and to review all testimonials prior to publication or use. The Company shall be under no obligation to use any, or any part of, any testimonial or product review submitted.
You acknowledge that the Company has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that the Company may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
LIMITATIONS ON LINKING & FRAMING
You may establish a hypertext link to the Website, so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Website. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Website, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
No Earnings Projections, Promises, Or Representations. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS WILL VARY DEPENDING UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO YOUR BUSINESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR CONTENT, BUSINESS MODEL, AND PRODUCT AND SERVICE OFFERINGS.
You understand and agree that the Company does not promise, guarantee, or warrant your business’ success, income, or sales. You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations, or guarantees whatsoever to you about future earnings or prospects, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of the Company products, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any income or earnings statements and examples, are only estimated to illustrate what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as shown in any examples. You must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings.”
- The Economy, both where you do business, national, and worldwide, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic downturn or recession may negatively affect the results produced by the Company.
- Your Success in using the information or strategies provided at https://website.com depends on numerous We cannot know how successful you will be, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skillset or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
- Internet Businesses and Earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and do not suit You may not rely on any information presented on the Website or otherwise provided by us unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase Company products, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing Company products, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
- Forward-Looking Statements. MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
- ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE, IN OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
- Due Diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. You should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any documents, examples, or other content on the Website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of professional advice. Nothing contained on the Website or in materials available for sale or download on the Website provides professional advice in any way. You should consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor for any questions you may have.
- We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the Website, any link, information, or opportunity contained within the Website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this Website in any form whatsoever.
- Purchase Price. Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for Company products has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.
Throughout the Website, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites or the information, products or services offered on or through those sites. In addition, neither we, nor our affiliates, operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Website or on websites linked to by us on the Website.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not the Company. Neither the Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, the Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the sites by anyone other than an authorized the Company representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
No Warranties express or implied: INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND BY THE COMPANY AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
All images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Colors may look different on various monitors and under different lighting conditions. We can, therefore, not guarantee that an item viewed or printed will look exactly like the image on the Website.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees, and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Certain sections of the Website may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Website or on a site linked to by the Website, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Website, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Website.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Website, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Website. You agree to use the Website and to purchase services or products through the Website for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
Your purchase is for personal use only. Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorized, an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability. If payment for a course is declined, our system will automatically disable access to our premium materials. (We understand. This usually happens because a credit card expires.) We want to help restore your access, so we’ll make every attempt to contact you to help resolve this issue. Once the billing issue is resolved, we’ll restore access.
This Website may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, weblogs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features that allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, weblogs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Website, or sent via any email services on the Website, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information, or files that you or others may provide through the Website. It is a condition of your use of the Website that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website.
- Use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Website or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Website.
- Use the Website to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Website.
- Use the Website to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Website to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Website to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Website to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Website to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Website.
The Company may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Websites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. The Company or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats, and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by the Company staff, the Company’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with the Company, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. The Company expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers, or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants and do not reflect the opinions of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The Company has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms, or other public forums on the Websites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users, and visitors.
We occasionally include access to an online community as part of our programs. We want every single member to add value to the group. Our goal is to make your community the most valuable community you’re a member of. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove anyone at any time. We rarely do this, but we want to let you know how seriously we take our communities.
To use certain features of the Website, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS
You are solely and exclusively responsible for complying with any and all applicable laws and regulations in running your business, including, but not limited to, all laws governing advertising and marketing claims, subscriptions, refunds, premium offers, tax laws, and all additional laws applicable to your business. The Company shall have no liability for your violation of any laws. You agree to indemnify the Company in the event that you and/or your business violates any law and a claim is threatened or asserted against the Company as a result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE WEBSITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS THE COMPANY IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
WE EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND IN OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR SPONSORSHIP OF ANY COMPANY, SECURITY, OR FUND. OUR INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PURPOSES OF TRANSACTING IN SECURITIES OR OTHER INVESTMENTS.
WE DO NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSULTING TAX, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US. THIS WEBSITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. YOU acknowledge and agrees that no representation has been made by the Company OR ITS AFFILIATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in THIS PROGRAM.
The Company will not be responsible to you for any delay, damage, or failure caused or occasioned by any act of nature or other causes beyond our reasonable control. These include Website downtime due to any outages caused by a failure of any third-party vendors, the Internet in general, or any emergency or force majeure event.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Website or any part of the Website at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Website, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
Your purchase of a product or service or ticket to an event, may or may not provide for any refund. Each specific product, service, event, or course will specify its own Refund Policy.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by the Company infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to the Company a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon the Company actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to the Company a counter-notice. All notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. the Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by the Company to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries. Without derogating from the aforementioned, this Agreement and any dispute pertaining thereto shall be governed and construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel and brought exclusively before the competent courts in the State of Israel.
Although unlikely, this Policy may be changed at any time at our discretion If we should update this Policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. It is strongly recommended you check this page often. You consent to such changes through your continued use of the Website. If you have any questions about this Policy, please direct them to email@example.com
Haifa, 3103602, Israel
This Website is owned and operated by Liivecom Ltd.